Chamomile Tea is Amazing!
Did you know that over 1 million cups of chamomile tea are consumed on a daily basis? It’s true! Want to find out why, and what people use it for? Keep reading!
The stomach flu ran through our family a few weeks ago, so I started doing more and more research on teas, and while you might be bored of hearing about chamomile tea, it just seems to keep coming up everywhere I turn! While chamomile tea is not really a “tea”, and rather a herbal tisane, you gota love it! So truth be told I haven’t tried chamomile tea for all the uses below, but I was making a list of things to try, and I though to myself “why not just add it to a blog post!”
The Ultimate List of Reasons To Use Chamomile Tea
- Add a few cups of chamomile tea to the bath, for a relaxing and invigorating soak. It will also make your skin silky smooth.
- Stuffy nose? Headache? Take some chamomile tea, add some flowers, bring to a boil, and inhale.
- Burn yourself (not severally)? Put some cool chamomile tea on your wound.
- Have a little insomnia? Drink a little chamomile tea before bed.
- Have sensitive skin and need to exfoliate? Get some powered milk, some chamomile tea, and use that!
- Stay up late? Strained eyes? Other eye issues? Use a compress of chamomile tea on your eyes and watch it work its magic.
- Fungal infection? Guess what? Chamomile tea has anti-fungal properties! Take a cotton ball, dip it in some chamomile tea, and apply to the area.
- Suffer from menstrual cramps? Ok guys this one doesn’t apply to you obviously. Just drink some chamomile tea and it will relax your uterus! Hence, pregnant ladies should not drink chamomile tea.
So there you have it! The Ultimate List of Reasons to use Chamomile Tea. Do you have other uses for chamomile tea? Please add them to the comments below!
I love tea, and I want to share my love of tea with you.
I really appreciate you taking the time to come to Erin's Tea. I am obsessed with everything related to Tea, and I want to share that love with you on a daily basis. Our newsletter subscribers also get special content delivered to their mailbox that can't be found on the blog.
- Tea Steeping Times
- Special Contests and Gifts
- Exclusive Video Content
- Tea Tips, Tricks, and more