How to cure a hangover
Welcome back! In today’s episode I’m going to tell you what teas to drink to cure that hangover! You won’t want to miss this episode if you like your beverages a plenty! I’m glad you have tuned into episode 38 of Erin’s tea, please tell your friends about Erin’s Tea so I can work hard to bring you many more episodes!
How to get rid of a nasty hangover?
1) Don’t get drunk–and if that doesn’t work, then keep reading.
2) Alternate your alcoholic beverages with water. AAAANNND if you’re already hung over, go to step three.
3) Drink a soothing tea like peppermint or ginger tea to calm your stomach down.
4) If you have Rooibos tea, have some of that after you have the peppermint tea/ginger tea.
5) Keep hydrating, drink a lot of water and herbal teas. Green tea is also detoxifying so drink that too!
If all else fails take an Advil, and get some rest.
Tealish Tea’s Hangover Helper–Get some!
I love tea, and I want to share my love of tea with you.
I really appreciate you taking the time to come to Erin's Tea. I am obsessed with everything related to Tea, and I want to share that love with you on a daily basis. Our newsletter subscribers also get special content delivered to their mailbox that can't be found on the blog.