David Susuki and Davids Tea Partner: Organic Ever Green
Welcome back! DAVIDsTEA has launched a few new green teas! Today we will be checking out a sustainable Canadian sourced tea called Ever Green. David Suzuki has partnered with Davidstea for the launch of this tea. Find out more here. I’m glad you have tuned into episode 50 of Erin’s tea, please tell your friends about Erin’s Tea so I can work hard to bring you many more episodes!
ERIN’S TEA SHOW NOTES
- It’s a green tea, all organic: Sencha green tea, cranberries, blueberries, caraway seed, mustard seed, sea lettuce. With natural flavouring*
- Boil your water and let it set for about 4-5 minutes to bring the temperature down to 82 degrees.
- Steep for 3 minutes. Do NOT oversteep as green tea bitters.
- It does not smell like pine or (evergreens) but rather like those Mr. Sketch Dark Green Markers.
- It tastes a bit fruity but not tart, its a good combination of cranberry/blueberry
- Sea lettuce is a fantastic source of iron and is abundant in minerals aka it’s really good for you.
My Ruling: It’s really good! It’s a great tea to replenish the good stuff in your body, and green tea is detoxifying in and of itself so if you’re looking for a Canadian sustainable sourced tea, that is inspired by David Suzuki then this is the tea for you! I mean who doesn’t love David Suzuki?
So until next time, That’s Tea to Me.
I love tea, and I want to share my love of tea with you.
I really appreciate you taking the time to come to Erin's Tea. I am obsessed with everything related to Tea, and I want to share that love with you on a daily basis. Our newsletter subscribers also get special content delivered to their mailbox that can't be found on the blog.
- Tea Steeping Times
- Special Contests and Gifts
- Exclusive Video Content
- Tea Tips, Tricks, and more