DavidsTea’s Ice Cream Cake Tea Review
Welcome back! DAVIDsTEA has launched a CupCake Series: Chocolate Cake, Birthday Cake and Ice Cream Cake. In today’s episode we explore Ice Cream Cake. I’m glad you have tuned into episode 46 of Erin’s tea, please tell your friends about Erin’s Tea so I can work hard to bring you many more episodes!
ERIN’S TEA SHOW NOTES
- It’s a Black Tea that contains: Black tea, carob, ice cream bits, white chocolate pieces, vanilla, rainbow sprinkles, natural and artificial flavoring.
Allergens: Dairy and soy.
- Boil your water to 98 degrees with a steep time of 4-7 minutes.
- It has ten calories per cup.
- It smells really sweet and tastes even sweeter.
- If you are not a fan of white chocolate you likely won’t care too much for this tea.
- If you don’t put sweetener in your tea you will find this tea very sweet.
My Ruling: I’m not a fan of it, it’s neat to try but it’s just way too sweet for me. Maybe for a treat you could add some spirits to the tea and top with whipping cream but it’s just not my cup of tea.
So until tomorrow, That’s Tea to Me.
I love tea, and I want to share my love of tea with you.
I really appreciate you taking the time to come to Erin's Tea. I am obsessed with everything related to Tea, and I want to share that love with you on a daily basis. Our newsletter subscribers also get special content delivered to their mailbox that can't be found on the blog.
- Tea Steeping Times
- Special Contests and Gifts
- Exclusive Video Content
- Tea Tips, Tricks, and more