Day 8 of our 8 Crazy Days of Tea!
Welcome back! Today is our 8th day of the 8 Crazy Days of tea–with me, the self proclaimed tea lady. We continue with one of DAVIDsTEA’s new teas: Decaf Earl Grey, and a recap of the last 8 days! I’m glad you have tuned into episode 65 of Erin’s tea, please tell your friends about Erin’s Tea so I can work hard to bring you many more episodes!
ERIN’S TEA SHOW NOTES
- Decaf Earl Grey: Most caffeinated teas taste like water, this one does not! If you are looking for something soothing after dinner or are just looking at cutting back on the caffeine on one of my favourite blends this is the tea!
- Day One: White Peony
- Day Two: Tuo Cha Bon Bon
- Day Three: Second Flush Darjeeling
- Day Four: Tung Ting Vietnam
- Day Five: Organic Black Jasmine Pearls
- Day Six: Orgainc Gyokuro Black
- Day Seven: Sencha Ashikubo
- Day Eight: Decaf Earl Grey.
The bottom line?
I’ve had a great time reviewing all of these teas for you guys! Make sure you have commented, shared and liked this post on facebook or on this post below for a chance to win the gung fu steeping set and a sample of each of the 8 teas I reviewed. The contest closes this Sunday, October 28th at 11 pm CST. Contest is open to both Canadian and American residents!
So until next time, That’s Tea To Me.
I love tea, and I want to share my love of tea with you.
I really appreciate you taking the time to come to Erin's Tea. I am obsessed with everything related to Tea, and I want to share that love with you on a daily basis. Our newsletter subscribers also get special content delivered to their mailbox that can't be found on the blog.
- Tea Steeping Times
- Special Contests and Gifts
- Exclusive Video Content
- Tea Tips, Tricks, and more