Kiwi’s Big Adventure by DavidsTea, a review
Welcome back! DAVIDsTEA has released three new green teas this week and I bought two of them. In today’s episode we explore Kiwi’s Big Adventure I’m glad you have tuned into episode 49 of Erin’s tea, please tell your friends about Erin’s Tea so I can work hard to bring you many more episodes!
ERIN’S TEA SHOW NOTES
- It’s a green tea that has, apple, kiwi, lemongrass, lemon peel, artificial flavouring.
- Boil your water to 82 degrees with a steep time of 3-4 minutes.
- Remember to let your water cool after boiling it for about 4-5 minutes so you don’t burn the tea leaves.
- DO NOT over steep as green tea will bitter.
- Smell stronger when it’s in the can than when brewed, I can’t taste the lemon in it.
- It’s not tart but has a nice kiwi taste to it.
- Definitely not disappointed I got a tin of it.
My Ruling: One of my new favourite green teas for sure, if you love Kiwi, you are going to LOVE this tea!
So until next time, That’s Tea to Me.
I love tea, and I want to share my love of tea with you.
I really appreciate you taking the time to come to Erin's Tea. I am obsessed with everything related to Tea, and I want to share that love with you on a daily basis. Our newsletter subscribers also get special content delivered to their mailbox that can't be found on the blog.