24 Days of Tea – December 1st – Read My Lips
Welcome to December! I will be celebrating each day in December by reviewing one of the 24 teas in the DAVIDsTEA advent calendar. Todays episode we explore December 1st’s selection ‘read my lips’, the tea that tastes like Christmas. I’m glad you have tuned into episode 5 of Erin’s tea, please tell your friends about Erin’s Tea so I can work hard to bring you many more episodes!
ERIN’S TEA SHOW NOTES
- December 1st is Read My Lips tea.
- It is a black tea, temperature 98 degrees, steep for 4-7 minutes
- Can be drunk with milk and sugar if preferred.
- Has caffeine, tastes like black tea with peppermint.
- Ruling: Delicious
I love tea, and I want to share my love of tea with you.
I really appreciate you taking the time to come to Erin's Tea. I am obsessed with everything related to Tea, and I want to share that love with you on a daily basis. Our newsletter subscribers also get special content delivered to their mailbox that can't be found on the blog.
- Tea Steeping Times
- Special Contests and Gifts
- Exclusive Video Content
- Tea Tips, Tricks, and more